- Sun, 22 MayBlackwater Car ParkJoin me for 2 hours on the forest just for you bathing in nature. This is a walk taken at a very slow pace with time to sit, stand of lie amongst our surroundings to open all the senses and allow nature be your guide and healer. Contact me for more details or RSVP to book. £15 per person.
- Sat, 28 MayRosie Lea HouseJoin me for an early start to enjoy the forest waking up! This 3.5 mile walk takes us through Roydon wood and across heathland to Setley pond before finishing at Rosie Lea's teahouse for breakfast. A perfect way to Start your day. £13 per person contact me for more details or RSVP to book.
- Wed, 01 JunLinford Bottom Car ParkJoin me for this beautiful 3.5 mile walk taking in farfetched views across the forest before stopping at the Redshoot pub for a drink and heading back through ancient mixed woodland. £13 per person contact me for more details or RSVP to book.
- Sat, 11 JunEmery DownJoin me for a 6 mile walk starting from the ancient woodland of Emery Down, then into the wild Gritnam Wood to visit the Gritnam Oak before stopping for lunch at The Oak, Bank then walking it off as we head back. £13 per person contact me for more details or RSVP to book
- Sat, 18 JunEyeworth PondJoin me for a 5 mile walk at the highest point of the forest. Starting at Eyeworth pond we will walk to Pipers wait and back though the woods enjoying the wild and open landscape before stepping back in time through ancient woodland and pass the old gun powder mill. £13 per person. RSVP to book.