top of page
- Wed, 27 SeptEmery Down27 Sept, 18:00Emery Down, Emery Down, Lyndhurst SO43, UKJoin me for a lovely 3.5-mile walk through an ancient woodland steeped in mystical folklore with tree etchings and stunning ancient beech trees. £15pp. Contact me for more details or to book or go to my website newforestnatureandnurture.com/events
- Sat, 07 OctSmugglers road07 Oct, 10:00Smugglers road, Unnamed Road, Burley, Ringwood BH24 3DB, UKBy popular demand I am offering this 4.5 mile walk again through the autumn season. Walking through history with the smugglers. High views across the forest and ancient woodlands full of stories , mystery, fungi and autumn colours! Contact me for more details or RSVP to book £15 per person.
- Wed, 11 OctBrockenhurst11 Oct, 10:00Brockenhurst, Brockenhurst, UKJoin me for this 5 mile walk taking in the sights and sounds of autumn and listening out for the roar of the rutting red deer and spotting fungi in this magical woodland walk £15pp contact me for more details or RSVP to book.
- Multiple DatesSat, 14 OctNew Forest National Park14 Oct, 10:00New Forest National Park, United KingdomJoin me for a series of walks through autumn to walk the lands of ancestors and sit in the energy of spiritual and liminal spaces. If you love your folklore, energetic portals, or love to hug a tree, these walks are for you! Find more details below.
- Sun, 15 OctBank15 Oct, 10:30Bank, Pinkney Ln, Bank, Lyndhurst SO43 7FD, UKJoin me for a short meander through wild and ancient woodland, enjoying the abundance of Autumn and visiting some very incredible ancient trees on this 2.5 mile walk, and enjoy lunch at the Oak inn Bank afterwards. £15 per person contact me for more details or RSVP to book
- Mon, 16 OctBramshaw16 Oct, 19:00 – 21:30Bramshaw, Bramshaw, Lyndhurst SO43 7JE, UKI hold this event once a month to talk anything metaphysical. I will start with a spiritual subject and lets see where the conversation takes us. No question is too weird, and no answer is wrong. Its all about sharing perceptions, getting a better understanding and awakening your curiosity. £10 pp
- Sat, 04 NovLyndhurst04 Nov, 10:00Lyndhurst, Lyndhurst, UKJoin me for a lovely 4.5 mile walk in the footsteps of Alice Liddell... The real Alice! This walk takes us though heath, mixed woodland and country lanes with a stop for lunch at the Oak Inn at Bank halfway. £15pp, contact me for more details or RSVP to book.
- Tue, 07 NovBramshaw village hall community room07 Nov, 19:00 – 21:00Bramshaw village hall community room, Row Hill Cottage, Bramshaw, Lyndhurst SO43 7JE, UKI am holding a talk on how to get out of your head and into your heart, to heighten your intuition, and to connect to your spirit team. See below for more details.
- Sun, 12 NovMillyford Bridge Inclosure12 Nov, 10:00Millyford Bridge Inclosure, A35, Lyndhurst SO43 7GR, UKJoin me for an easy 4.5 mile walk through mixed woodland mostly on inclosure tracks looking out for wildlife amongst ancient trees. £15 per person, contact me for more details or RSVP to book.
- Multiple DatesTue, 14 NovBramshaw14 Nov, 19:00 – 21:30Bramshaw, Bramshaw, Lyndhurst SO43 7JE, UKI hold this event once a month to talk anything metaphysical. I will start with a spiritual subject and lets see where the conversation takes us. No question too weird. Its about sharing perceptions and getting a better understanding while awakening your curiosity over a cuppa. £10pp RSVP to book.
- Sat, 18 NovBurley18 Nov, 10:00Burley, Burley, UKJoin me for this lovely 4.5 mile walk with beautiful views across the forest through heaths and mixed woodland and walking part of the old railway line. We will stop halfway at Holmsley tearoom for refreshments. £15 per person RSVP to book or contact me for more details.
- Wed, 22 NovBeachcomber Cafe22 Nov, 10:00Beachcomber Cafe, 5 Marine Dr E, Barton on Sea, New Milton BH25 7DT, UKJoin me for a lovely 4.5 mile walk with views across to the needles on the New Forest coastline before walking through the nature reserve and village lanes and streets of Barton on Sea and finishing with a walk back along the clifftop £15pp. Contact me for more details or RSVP to book
bottom of page