- Sat, 26 JunMillyford Bridge InclosureBy popular demand! Join me for a 6 mile walk through natural, woodland, taking a look at some of the lesser known ancient trees with an expert on hand to answer all your questions and enjoying a stop halfway for lunch or drink at the Oak inn at Bank. £10pp contact me or RSVP to book.
- Tue, 06 JulLinford BottomJoin me for a 3.5 mile walk from Linford enjoying the views of open heaths and stopping for a refreshment at The Redshoot pub before heading back though the leafy tracks of the woodland to enjoy the sights and sounds of a summer evening stroll. £10pp. RSVP to book a space.
- Sat, 10 JulGodshillJoin me for a 5 mile circular walk, passing through farmland, heaths and Godhill village and taking in views over the Avon river. This walk has a few stiles so a certain level of fitness is needed. £10pp. Contact me for more details. Or RSVP to book.
- Tue, 13 JulEmsworthJoin me for a 5.5 mile walk in the fishing village of Emsworth. Enjoying a walk along the coast and millponds and spotting wildlife at the nature reserve. Along with some historical landmarks and a pub lunch! £10pp RSVP to book or contact me for more details.
- Sat, 17 JulBrockenhurstTake time out from busy life and stresses and bathe yourself in the forest! Covering only a couple of miles in 2 hours taking time to open the senses and wander, stand, sit and even lie in the forest allowing Mother Nature to be your guide. Get in touch to book or to find out more. £15pp
- Sat, 24 JulBurley Car ParkJoin me for a 4.5 mile circular walk from Burley, with a stop halfway at Station tearoom, Holmsley. This is a lovely walk with some beautiful views, heaths, ponds and woodland. So plenty of different habitats to enjoy. £10 per person RSVP to book a space.