top of page
- Wed, 29 NovBeachcomber Cafe29 Nov, 10:00Beachcomber Cafe, 5 Marine Dr E, Barton on Sea, New Milton BH25 7DT, UKJoin me for a lovely 4.5 mile walk with views across to the needles on the New Forest coastline before walking through the nature reserve and village lanes and streets of Barton on Sea and finishing with a walk back along the clifftop £15pp. Contact me for more details or RSVP to book
- Fri, 01 DecEmery Down01 Dec, 10:30 – 14:30Emery Down, Emery Down, Lyndhurst SO43, UKCome along and learn how to make your own wreath. This is only for a maximum of 4 people and will be an outside event, so weather permitting! I will provide you with all you need, but see below for more details of the day.
- Sat, 02 DecAnderwood picnic area02 Dec, 10:00Anderwood picnic area, Lyndhurst Rd, Burley, Ringwood BH24 4HS, UKJoin me for this easy 4.5 mile circular walk mostly on inclosure tracks through beautiful mixed winter woodland stopping to visit one of the impressive celebrity ancient oaks of the New forest £15 per person. Contact me for more details or RSVP to book.
- Sun, 10 DecBashley10 Dec, 10:00Bashley, Bashley, New Milton BH25, UKJoin me for this easy 5 mile circular walk mostly on inclosure tracks of mixed woodland in Brownhills, wootton and Broadley inclosures though on the edge of the New Forest National Park. £15 per person contact me for more details or RSVP to book.
- Multiple DatesMon, 11 DecBramshaw11 Dec, 19:00 – 21:30Bramshaw, Bramshaw, Lyndhurst SO43 7JE, UKI hold this event once a month to talk anything metaphysical. I will start with a spiritual subject and lets see where the conversation takes us. No question too weird. Its about sharing perceptions and getting a better understanding while awakening your curiosity over a cuppa. £10pp RSVP to book.
- Multiple DatesTue, 12 DecNew Forest National Park12 Dec, 10:00New Forest National Park, United KingdomJoin me for a series of walks through autumn to walk the lands of ancestors and sit in the energy of spiritual and liminal spaces. If you love your folklore, energetic portals, or love to hug a tree, these walks are for you! Find more details below.
- Sat, 16 DecBolderwood Deer Sanctuary16 Dec, 10:00Bolderwood Deer Sanctuary, Bolderwood Arboretum Ornamental Dr, Lyndhurst SO43 7GQ, UKJoin me for a lovely 3.75 mile winter wander through Bolderwood and Highland water to enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of the ancient woodland £15 pp contact me for more details or RSVP to book
- Wed, 20 DecBolton's Bench20 Dec, 10:00Bolton's Bench, B3056, Lyndhurst SO43 7BQ, UKJoin me for this lovely 5 mile walk through coppice of Pondhead and mixed woodland along with open heaths. This is a beautiful winter walk enjoying an array of habitats. Contact me for more details or RSVP to book. £15 per person.
- Sat, 30 DecWhitefield Moor30 Dec, 10:00Whitefield Moor, Brockenhurst SO42 7QD, UKJoin me for a lovely 4.5 mile walk, enjoying the many habitats of Brockenhurst with village lanes, grasslands, heaths, woodlands, and streams. With the array of habitats comes an abundance of wildlife and grazing animals. £15pp. Contact me to find out more or RSVP to book.
- Sat, 06 JanRufus Stone06 Jan 2024, 10:00Rufus Stone, Minstead, Lyndhurst SO43 7PE, UKJoin me for a 4.5 mile walk through forest Village lanes and footpaths, enjoying the views of forest cottages, wild hedges and of course the Minstead donkeys. Stopping at Arthur Conan Doyle's grave along the way and finding old folk etchings. £15 pp, contact me for more details or RSVP to book.
- Sun, 07 JanBramshaw Village Hall07 Jan 2024, 10:00 – 15:30Bramshaw Village Hall, Row Hill Cottage, Bramshaw, Lyndhurst SO43 7JE, UKAs an energy practitioner for 18 years, I want to share with you some simple exercises I have learnt to help you improve your well-being and intuition by starting to understand your own energy field. This will be an informative, fun day leaving you rebalanced, relaxed, and inspired. £40 per person.
- Mon, 08 JanBramshaw08 Jan 2024, 19:00 – 21:30Bramshaw, Bramshaw, Lyndhurst SO43 7JE, UKI hold this event once a month to talk anything metaphysical. I will start with a spiritual subject and lets see where the conversation takes us. No question too weird. Its about sharing perceptions and getting a better understanding while awakening your curiosity over a cuppa. £10pp RSVP to book.
- Sun, 14 JanFritham14 Jan 2024, 10:00Fritham, Fritham, Lyndhurst SO43, UKJoin me for a lovely 4.5 mile mostly inclosure circular walk through beautiful mixed woodland and open heaths with farfetched views. With evidence of bygone days still visible. £15pp contact me for more details or RSVP to book.
- Sat, 20 JanDenny Wood Campsite20 Jan 2024, 10:00Denny Wood Campsite, Denny Wood Campsite, Beaulieu Road, Lyndhurst SO43 7FZ, UKJoin me for this lovely and easy 5 mile winter inclosure walk to admire ancient trees on one of the most natural and ancient parts of the New Forest. £15 per person, contact me for more details or RSVP to book
- Wed, 24 JanHigh Corner Inn24 Jan 2024, 10:00High Corner Inn, Linwood, Ringwood BH24 3QY, UKJoin me for this easy 3.5 mile walk takes us through beautiful mixed woodland and heath before finishing with a well deserved lunch at the High corner Inn. £15pp contact me for more details or RSVP to book.
bottom of page